Screamers: The Hunting is a 2009 dystopian science fiction film based on Philip K. Dick's 1953 short story "Second Variety." Directed by Sheldon Wilson.
A group of humans arrive on Sirius 6-B to investigate an SOS signal sent out from the planet, which has been supposedly deserted since the destruction of the man-made weapons known as "screamers." Once the squad arrives, they find a group of human survivors eking out an existence in an old military outpost, but more important, they discover that the threat of the screamers has become even more insidious, now that they're able to morph into human form.
- Gina Holden -as- Lt. Victoria Bronte
- Jana Pallaske -as- Schwartz
- Lance Henriksen -as- Orsow
- Greg Bryk -as- Cmdr. Andy Sexton
- Christopher Redman -as- Rafe Danielli
- Tim Rozon -as- Madden
- Dave Lapommeray -as- Sgt. Romulo (as Dave La Pommeray)
- Jody Richardson -as- Soderquist
- Stephen Amell -as- Guy
- Holly O'Brien -as- Hannah
- Darryl Hopkins -as- Dwight